MSc in Digital Marketing Strategy (part-time)
Digital Marketing allows companies to connect with and understand their customers in the newest and most exciting of ways. It can be thought of as a set of strategies and tools that, due to their reach and measurability, offers a vibrant compliment to traditional marketing.
Over the last few years, more and more companies have shifted their Marketing Budgets towards Digital Marketing. With this trend set to continue, and an ever-widening set of tools available, CIT has launched an innovative Masters in Digital Marketing Strategy programme.
CIT has developed a strong track record in providing short Digital Marketing programmes over the last few years and have found the level of expertise and insight developed through such programmes to be unparalleled.
Your Masters in Digital Marketing Strategy
This part-time programme takes place over 4 semesters and includes the flexibility required by those with busy lifestyles. The first semester involves 4 mandatory modules (that comprises the Certificate in Digital Marketing). This semester gives students an excellent grounding in the essential skills and knowledge of Digital Marketing.
It is possible to exit with this award at that point but many of our students go on to complete the full Masters Programme where participants benefit from a further two semesters on-campus, followed by a 6-month project (often completed in the participant’s workplace). This project is guided by CIT academics but has a very strong practical focus.
The programme allows each student to choose the combination of elective modules that suits them while the innovative professional development module offers some learning flexibility in the earlier stages of the programme. Students can choose to study fully online or on campus, but not interchange between the two.
Masters Fee: €7,500 payable in instalments of €1500 for the first semester and €2000 per semester thereafter
- The Tech SpecThe Masters in Digital Marketing Strategy is a part-time, two year Level 9 course (90 ECTS) aimed at those working in traditional and digital marketing or those aspiring towards a senior position that require a solid foundation in Digital Marketing
- Why This Course?Guest lecturers are frequently invited to offer their specialist expertise. Past guest lecturers have come from TrustEv, LinkedIn, Newsweaver, a variety of local businesses and even Barack Obama’s Social Media team.
- Entry RequirementsThe programme takes place over 4 semesters and includes the flexibility required by those with busy lifestyles. The first semester involves 4 mandatory modules (that comprises the Certificate in Digital Marketing).
- Module OverviewThe programme allows each student to choose the combination of elective modules that suits them while the innovative professional development module offers some learning flexibility in the earlier stages of the programme.
- MScDMCIT Research ShowcaseA showcase will take place on Tuesday 10th September 2019 to celebrate the Masters of Science in Digital Marketing Strategy Class of 2019.
- Certificate in Digital MarketingNeed a shorter commitment? Our short 15 week Certificate in Digital Marketing provides a basic introduction to many aspects of Digital Marketing including Social Media, SEO, Website Management and Digital Advertising.
Department of Marketing & International Business
- Email: email@example.com
Have a question?
Take a look at our FAQs or ask your own question below.