Android Mobile Devices
How to check what Aodriod version I have.
- Open your phone's menu with the menu button. Select "System Settings."
- Scroll down towards the bottom of the menu to "About phone" and select it.
- Check the number under "Android version" This will tell what profile to install.
Download these after you have downloaded the app above
All other verisons not listed above should follow the below guide.
Install your home CA certificate
- Open up a web browser on your Android device and go to the URL provided by your home site Click here
- Android should download the certificate and install it locally.When prompted, enter a name and purpose for the certificate, and tap OK
Create your eduroam profile
- Go into Settings on your device, and under WIRELESS & NETWORKS, tap Wi-Fi:
- Tap + to add a new Wi-Fi network
- Create the new profile as follows, and tap Save
Security: 802.1x EAP
EAP method: PEAP
Phase-2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
CA certificate AddTrust External CA Root