Details for online registration will be available shortly.
Orientation Timetable for First Year & Advanced Entry Students
- Before attending your orientation you must complete Online Registration. Details regarding your online registration will be emailed to you after the CAO acceptance deadline.
First Year and Advanced Entry students must bring the following to orientation to receive their student ID cards.
- To collect your student I.D. card please bring along a photocopy of your Driving License or valid Passport - i.e., a legal document showing your official name.
- Please bring proof of PPSN (e.g., Public Service Card, Revenue Document, Medical Card)
- If you were born in a non-EU country, but have an EU passport, ensure that you bring it along to Orientation.
- Non-EU students should also bring along their original passport (and copy) and their study visa (stamp on passport, or GNIB/IRP card).
- Students for courses requiring Garda vetting should present original passport and birth certificate and also have two copies of each. A list of courses that require Garda Vetting can be found here
- Future NMCI students must bring Seafarer Medical Certificate (Form ENG11).
- MT946 Global Business with Pilot Studies also need to bring their Class 1 Medical Certificat
Thinking of Deferring your course for a semester or the full academic year?
For information relating to course fees for 2022/2023.
Have a question?
Starting your journey at MTU can be quite daunting and you may have a lot of questions. We have generated a list of frequently asked questions which we hope will, ease any worries and answer any queries you may have.
The virtual Office will be closed for the moment, as we welcome students to the new academic year.