Details for online registration will emailed to all enrolled students.
CAO students will receive emails from Friday 16th September.
Please keep an eye on your emails for information on how to activate your student account. This email will be sent to the email address you used to create your CAO application. Once you create your student account you can complete your online registration.
Orientation Timetable for First Year & Advanced Entry Students
- Before attending your orientation you must complete Online Registration. Details regarding your online registration will be sent to the email address you used to create your CAO application. Susi applicants: Your balance will be updated once your Susi grant is confirmed. You will need to pay your €7 USI levy immediately.
Full-Time students must bring the following to orientation to receive their student ID cards.
- To collect your student I.D. card please bring along a photocopy of your Driving License or valid Passport - i.e., a legal document showing your official name.
- Please bring proof of PPSN (e.g., Public Service Card, Revenue Document, Medical Card)
- If you were born in a non-EU country, but have an EU passport, ensure that you bring it along to Orientation.
- Non-EU students should also bring along their original passport (and copy) and their study visa (stamp on passport, or GNIB/IRP card).
- Students for courses requiring Garda vetting should present original passport and birth certificate. A list of courses that require Garda Vetting can be found here
- Future NMCI students must bring Seafarer Medical Certificate (Form ENG11).
- MT946 Global Business with Pilot Studies also need to bring their Class 1 Medical Certificate.
An information evening will be held on Sunday September 25th for Parents/Guardians/Carers/Supporters and families of new students. If you would like to know more about this event or to book your place please click here
Thinking of Deferring your course?
For information relating to course fees for 2022/2023.
Susi applicants: Your balance will be updated once your Susi grant is confirmed. You will need to pay your €7 USI levy immediately.
Have a question?
Starting your journey at MTU can be quite daunting and you may have a lot of questions. We have generated a list of frequently asked questions which we hope will, ease any worries and answer any queries you may have.
The virtual Office will be closed for the moment, as we welcome students to the new academic year.