Cork Institute of Technology has several scholarship programmes available for students to apply.
Please click on the links below for further information
- CIT - CDK Global Bursary - Application for this bursary will open shortly to any student who has applied through the CAO to study the Honours degree in Automotive Business Management and Technology (CR110) at CIT.
- CIT - DePuy Synthes Biomedical Engineering Scholarship - Application for this scholarship is open to any student who has applied through the CAO to study the Honours Degree in Biomedical Engineering (CR520) at CIT.
APPLY ONLINE: bioeng/scholarship
- CIT – DePuy Synthes Mechanical Engineering Scholarship - Application for this scholarship is now open to any student who has applied through the CAO to study the Honours Degree in Mechanical Engineering (CR108) at CIT.
APPLY ONLINE: mecheng
- CIT - ARUP Structural Engineering Scholarship - Application for this scholarship is now open to any student who has applied through the CAO to study the Honours Degree in Structural Engineering (CR109) at CIT.
APPLY ONLINE: cse/scholarship
- CIT - Intel Security "Alejandro de la Flor" Memorial Scholarship for Department of Computer Science - Intel Security are funding this perpetual scholarship in memory of Alejandro de la Flor who passed away in 2008.
FURTHER INFORMATION: http://cs.cit.ie/index.cfm/page/viewNews?id=294
- CIT - McKesson Scholarship - Leaving Certificate 2019. A four-year undergraduate scholarship for women studying a Computer Science course at Cork Institute of Technology. FURTHER INFORMATION: http://cs.cit.ie/mckesson-scholarship
- CIT - Esentire "Yves Beretta" Memorial Scholarship for Department of Computer Science - Perpetual Scholarship to be awarded to a Bachelor of Science (Honours) in IT Management student who is specifically pursuing a security forensics course.
FURTHER INFORMATION: currentnews?id=1111
- CIT - "Cliona Magner" Scholarship - open to final year students in the Departments of Process, Energy and Transport Engineering and Mechanical, Biomedical and Manufacturing Engineering
FURTHER INFORMATION: chemeng?newsId=426
- CIT Rísam PhD Scholarship - The Rísam Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis and research proposals must be aligned with CIT’s Research Prioritisation Thematic areas
APPLY ONLINE: prospectivestudents/postgraduates/risam
There are a number of funding schemes for postgraduate students. The majority of these are external schemes and the competition is open to both the Institutes of Technology and the Universities.
FURTHER INFORMATION: prospectivestudents/postgraduates/fees
Faculty of Business & Humanities CIT Cork School of Music Postgraduate Scholarship
FURTHER INFORMATION: http://csm.cit.ie/faculty-of-businees-and-humanities-bursary
- 1916 Bursary Fund was established to encourage participation and success by students who are most economically disadvantaged and who are from communities significantly underrepresented in higher education. studentlife/access_disability/1916-bursary
- CIT Sanctuary Scholarships - CIT in partnership with the Tomar Trust granted Sanctuary Scholarships to asylum seeker and refugee students wishing to pursue an undergraduate degree course in CIT. studentlife/access_disability/sanctuary
International Student Scholarships (Non - EU)
- CIT has a range of Scholarship opportunities available for non-EU international students. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or see http://international.cit.ie
Sport / Society Scholarships
- CIT Sport Scholarships are awarded to full-time registered students who display a high level of achievement, commitment and dedication to their chosen sport. These are awarded across a wide range of sports and a significant number of these are reserved for first year students.
FURTHER INFORMATION: http://www.mycit.ie/sport/bursaryprogramme
- CIT Volunteer Abroad Scholarships are awarded to students to offer financial support to students who wish to experience volunteering abroad. The programme has supported 80 students volunteering in over 19 different countries.
FURTHER INFORMATION: http://societies.cit.ie/volunteerabroad