- Student Competitions The Prize for Innovation Competition, Idea Hub Society events and competitions. The competitions are open to students with business ideas. Contact: Stephen.Downey@cit.ie
- Innovation WeekEntrepreneurship and Innovation take centre stage each year with a weeklong series of events taking place at Cork Institute of Technology (CIT), across its five campus locations, including Blackrock Castle Observatory.
- CIT Student Inc.Over the summer months in CIT five student projects are developed into businesses by students who attended the Rubicon full-time. Over the summer they attend weekly training workshops, covering many topics, enabling them to complete a business plan.
- Accelerating Campus Entrepreneurship (ACE)
- Student Entrepreneurship Supports Exposing students to the entrepreneurial eco-system that CIT has to offer. There are a number of supports available for students with business ideas. Why not leave college with a business & a degree?