CIT Enterprise Camp
|LOCATION: CIT BISHOPSTOWN CAMPUS
DATE: 13th -17th August 2018
TIME: 10:00AM TO 3:00PM DAILY
Do you want to be a part of 60 young entrepreneurs in Cork City and County who will learn entrepreneurial skills over a 5 day period?
The camp aims to provide a creative, innovative and inspirational environment for students to build their creative confidence and to explore their potential by:
- Understanding and learning the basic essence of opportunity search, creation and evaluation for new products, services and markets
- Using own knowledge in a new and entrepreneurial setting
- Developing creativity and innovations skills
- Developing presentation skills
- Developing collaborative and social skills
Mode of Delivery
- Multi-disciplinary teams facilitating interactive, hands on experiential learning sessions, maker space design led prototyping, field trips, meet the entrepreneur sessions and business mentoring sessions.
- The programme is free and is open to any student aged 14-16 Years old who is enthusiastic, motivated and wants to learn more about creativity, entrepreneurship and innovation.
*It is important to note that full participation for the week is expected from those who sign up to ensure fairness in the teams.
Application deadline - Friday 29th June 2018
Places for the programme will be carefully selected and all applicants will be notified of whether they have secured a place on the programme shortly after the deadline closes.
Please fill in the application form below in full.
This camp is supported by the HEA Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Innovation Summer Camp programme 2018.