New Frontiers- Entrepreneur Development Programme
New Frontiers-Phase 2
New Frontiers-Phase 2 is Ireland’s national entrepreneur development programme, designed to help people, who have an innovative business idea, to establish and run their own companies. It provides a package of supports to help accelerate your business development and to equip participants with the skills and contacts required to be future business leaders.
SUPPORTS PROVIDED FOR PROGAMME PARTICIPANTS
- Training in all areas of business including financial management, market research & validation, business process, patenting, product development, sales training.
- Mentoring from experienced business advisers and practitioners.
- Office space in the Rubicon Incubation Centre.
- €15,000 scholarship to cover full-time participation in the six month course.
- Networking with other entrepreneurs and business development agencies.
- Introductions to seed and early stage capital investment networks.
- Access to entrepreneurship best practice, both national and international.
- Peer-group learning from participants in the region and across the country.
- Access to the expertise in Enterprise Ireland through our market research centre.
Expertise from the Institutes of Technology and the supportive environment of their business incubation centres.
For Further Information Contact:
The Rubicon Centre