This module is common to every stream of learning in CIT. You are allowed to take this module by the prior learning route once it is well documented against the learning outcomes. You must show how your life’s activities have resulted in your having an adequate understanding of the learning outcomes of the module.
The learning outcomes of the CIT module are:
- Demonstrate that problem solving is fun, educational, rewarding, and helpful to society.
- Display creativity and problem solving skills.
- Plan and execute a project as part of a team.
- Communicate ideas effectively by written/visual/oral means in a manner intended to the appropriate audience.
- Develop a learning plan for his/her future academic and professional career.
The learning outcomes and full module descriptor is available at http://courses.cit.ie/index.cfm
How to prepare an experiential learning case for the CIT module – what approach to use