Automation & Control Systems (Level 7, 20 ECTs)
Field of Study
Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
Type of Course:
Type of Qualification:
Type of Study:
Application Closing Date:
Candidates must have at least two years relevant industrial experience and should have obtained their Leaving Certificate or an appropriate craft/technician qualification.
Mechanical, Biomedical & Manufacturing Eng
Automation and Control Systems Programmes
Students who complete the modules listed below will be entitled to a Certificate in Automation & Control Systems (Special Purpose Award – 20 ECTS Credits at Level 7 on the National Framework of Qualifications).
Please note: Delivery of this programme is subject to sufficient number of applicants.
Places are limited for this course. Eligible candidates will be considered on a first come first served basis.
These modules can also be taken and certified individually.
Overall price is €3,100 (Only applicable when ALL three modules are taken in one academic year)
Individual Module costing is outlined in the below modules:
- Mechatronics (10 ECTS credits)
- Scada & Automation Systems (5 ECTS credits)
- Robotics (5 ECTS credits)
Discounts available for groups of three or more.
CIT has developed a website which gives full details of all modules for all courses. The website also has information on recommended textbooks, average weekly workload, assessments, and exams.
Please click on the below modules for detailed information.
Mechatronics (10 ECTS credits)
Scada & Automation Systems (5 ECTS credits)
Robotics (5 ECTS credits)
This 20 ECTS programme is offered through Springboard+
- To apply, please check your eligibility for Springboard+ funding.
- Places are limited for this course. Eligible candidates will be considered on a first come first served basis. Once the course is full, online applications will close for the course.
- If you are eligible for Springboard funding please apply at the following link: https://springboardcourses.ie