Dept of Arts in Health and Education Webinar
Published on: Tuesday, 02 March 2021
Department of Arts in Health & Education Webinar
- Are you curious about how the arts connect us to others and the world?
- Do you want to learn how to work with the arts to educate or transform?
The MTU Crawford Department of Arts in Health & Education is hosting an online information session on Friday 12th March from 2.00-3.00pm. It is an opportunity to hear about our range of courses which model, explore and provide training in expressive ways of knowing, from art teaching to arts in health | wellbeing | social action to art therapy.
Our courses are aimed at:
- Art practitioners interested in working in a health, education or community context
- Health and/or Social care professionals seeking to develop their creative skills further and incorporate them in to their work
- Educators in both the formal and informal learning sector looking for fresh ways to inspire learners
- Individuals interested in exploring their creativity in a group context
- MA Art Therapy
- PME Art & Design Education
- MA Arts & Engagement (in development)
Special Purpose Awards
- Certificate in Creativity & Change
- Certificate in Arts in Group Facilitation
- Certificate in Principles of Art Therapy
- Certificate in Socially Engaged Theatre (in development)
- Certificate in Eco Arts Practice (in development)