Programmes and Initiatives
CIT Student Alumni Ambassador Programme
The aim of the CIT Student Alumni Ambassador Programme is to develop positive relations and interactions among students, alumni, faculty and staff.
- Greeting distinguished alumni at formal receptions.
- Acting as tour guides to high profile visitors.
- Planning student/alumni networking events.
- Providing the current student perspective when meeting with alumni.
- Providing testimonials about their CIT experiences at conferences and campus presentations.
- Informing undergraduates of the Institute’s Alumni community and the services offered by the CIT Alumni Relations Office.
The benefits of becoming an Alumni Ambassador are:
- Make professional contacts.
- Potential opportunities to travel on behalf of the Institute.
- Unique access to alumni and friends of the Institute.
- Invitations to exclusive programmes and events.
- Opportunities to acquire and sharpen leadership and communication skills.
- Enhance your CV!!!
Applications are now closed for 2019