MTU Blackrock Castle Observatory
In an exciting collaboration between the Munster Technological University, Cork City Council, and a private benefactor, Blackrock Castle was re-opened to the public in November 2007 as CIT Blackrock Castle Observatory, the Space for Science.
The science centre promotes science, engineering and technology in Ireland as a centre of excellence in scientific research, education and outreach and continues to bring science education back down to Earth, making it accessible for all.
- Buildings and EstatesThe Buildings and Estates Office plays a strategic role in the planning, development and maintenance of the Institute's physical facilities...
- IT ServicesStudents and staff at MTU Cork have access to state of the art computing equipment. IT is a key aspect of our courses, and the University is committed to providing world class information services.
- Human Resources
- LibrariesThe main library is located in the Berkeley building on the Bishopstown campus. Other CIT libraries are located in the Crawford College of Art & Design, Cork School of Music and National Maritime College.
- Health and Safety
- Teaching & Learning
- Marketing UnitThe Marketing Unit role is to enhance the image and visibility of the University amongst MTU’s external stakeholders.
- Department of Technology Enhanced LearningSupporting learning and learners with technology