Hand Washing Guide
Follow this advice as strictly as possible and encourage others to follow this advice too.
- Wash and dry your hands properly and often.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze.
- Put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands.
- Wash your hands before and after touching frequently used surfaces e.g. computer laboratory keyboards.
- Avoid close contact with people who are not well.
- Follow the travel advice from the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Stay at home if you are sick to help stop the spread of whatever infection you may have.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Do not share objects that touch your mouth – for example, bottles, cups.
CIT Hand Washing Guide: