This full-time programme will be delivered on campus in CIT Bishopstown.
- 24 contact hours per week. The learner should also expect to invest at least 18 hours per week in independent learning (independent study, preparation of coursework, etc.)
- 23 contact hours per week. The learner should also expect to invest at least 19 hours per week in independent learning (independent study, preparation of coursework, etc.)
- The learner will work full-time on the 30 credit project. Typically, this involves a workload of 42 hours per week, to include meeting with CIT project supervisor.
Click on the Modules tab at www.cit.ie/course/CRSDAAN9 for further information about timetable and contact hours.
- Semester 1 Monday 11 September 2017 to Friday 8th December 2017
- Semester 1 examinations take place during the periods Saturday 9th December 2017 to Friday 22nd December 2017 and Wednesday 3rd January 2018 to Friday 5th January 2017
- Semester 2 Monday 29 January 2018 to Friday 23rd March 2018; Monday 9th April 2018 to Friday 11th May 2018
- Easter holidays Monday 26th March to Friday 6th April 2018
- Semester 2 examinations take place during the period Saturday 12th May 2018 to Friday 25th May 2018
- Semester 3 September 2018 to January 2019