Study Part-time at MTU Cork Campus
Part Time Undergraduate Business Degree Qualifications
Welcome to MTU's Cork Campus Part Time Business Degree Qualification Pathway, offering you a number of options to enhance your career and professional qualifications.
- Higher Certificate in Business – level 6
- Bachelor of Business in Management – level 7
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) – level 8
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Accounting – level 8
Completion of a Business degree in MTU will offer you the following benefits:
- Study at a pace that suits your personal circumstances.
- Avail of a valuable college education covering business theory and practice in a structured manner.
- Develop a broad base of knowledge and a confidence in your skills.
- Build your capacity to move successfully into a career that is right for you.
- Achieve QQI recognised level 6, 7 and 8 qualifications en route.
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification.
Consider your current qualifications and business experience and follow the course option which best matches your current situation.
I have completed my Leaving Certificate with some work experience and I now want to start a Business Qualification. This starting point will allow me to subsequently pursue Accounting or Management degree options.
- Commence with the Level 6 Higher Certificate in Business: course/CRBBUSA6
I already hold a QQI level 6 Business related qualification and wish to continue my studies in either Management or Accounting. Check your eligibility by visiting the following.
- Commence with the Level 7 - Bachelor of Business in Management: course/CRBMNGT7
- Commence with the Level 8 - Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Accounting: course/CRBACCE8
I already hold a QQI level 7 Business related qualification and wish to continue my studies in general Business
- Commence with the Level 8 Bachelor of Business (Honours) course/CRBBUSN8
I hold a QQI related non-business qualification and I am interested in pursuing a Business or Management degree.
- Commence with the Level 7 Bachelor of Business in Management (Qualifying year) – course/CRBMNGT7
I have Business related work experience and wish to enquire how this would affect the best option for me above.
- Please speak with the relevant programme coordinator or view further information on the Recognition of Prior Learning at www.cit.ie/RPL
For further details of the above programmes at our Cork campus and to apply online, visit the relevant programme links. For queries please contact the relevant programme coordinator as listed on the programme website under enquiries or for general queries please contact the following:
MTU Cork CAmpus Contact:
T: 021 433 5806
For further information of our Cork Campus School of Business part time undergraduate, postgraduate and professional accountancy courses please visit https://business.cit.ie/courses/parttime
For information on courses based on our Kerry Campus by the School of Business, Computing & Humanities please CLICK HERE