Linked Schools Programme
The Access Service Linked Schools Programme works in partnership with school staff, local communities, CIT staff, and students from primary and secondary schools to support greater participation by students from our linked schools. The Linked Schools Programme works with selected Schools in the City and County.
Students who transfer from CIT Access Linked Schools into CIT are supported through their studies in CIT. Academic, personal or social supports are provided for eligible canidates.
For further information, e-mail email@example.com or call into the Access Service, Bishopstown Campus.
The activities that the CIT Access Service offers linked schools are as follows:
- Progression Scheme for Linked Schools
- Campus visits/CIT school visits including 'A Day in the life of a CIT student'
- Maths Revision Days for Leaving Certificate students
- Study Skills Workshops for Senior Cycle students
- Parents Workshops/Information Sessions for Parents
- Science for Life Programme
- Access to Education, Bridge to Employment Programme
- School Completion Link
- Graffiti Drama workshops
- Learning Support Sessions for Schools