Taught Masters Degree Programmes
The School of Mechanical, Electrical and Process Engineering at Cork Institute of Technology is inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply online for entry to the following Taught Masters Degree programmes:
MEng in Mechanical Engineering
MEng in Chemical & Biopharmaceutical Engineering
These programmes aim to develop advanced analytical, design and research skills with an industrial focus. Graduates of the programmes will be well equipped to meet the needs of technology-intensive industries particularly those with an emphasis on R&D and product/process innovation. It is envisaged that the programmes will be offered on a part-time basis (typically one afternoon and two evenings per week).
Please use the links below to apply online or to obtain further programme details:
- Buildings and EstatesThe Buildings and Estates Office plays a strategic role in the planning, development and maintenance of the Institute's physical facilities...
- IT ServicesStudents and staff at MTU Cork have access to state of the art computing equipment. IT is a key aspect of our courses, and the University is committed to providing world class information services.
- Human Resources
- LibrariesThe main library is located in the Berkeley building on the Bishopstown campus. Other CIT libraries are located in the Crawford College of Art & Design, Cork School of Music and National Maritime College.
- Health and Safety
- Teaching & Learning
- Marketing UnitThe Marketing Unit role is to enhance the image and visibility of the University amongst MTU’s external stakeholders.
- Department of Technology Enhanced LearningSupporting learning and learners with technology