We use cookies to improve your experience on this website. Read More Allow Cookies

share this page

Non standard admissions

If you have a case for non-standard entry to CIT you should apply at www.cao.ie . You should also contact the relevant Head of Department who will listen to the basis of your case.  You may have to present documentation to support your claim.

Contact details for each Department Secretary can be found on the website under contact us.